[Portrait of Barbara Jordan] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Barbara Jordan]
- Creation: 1978
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Barbara Jordan sitting behind her desk in her congressional office in Washington D.C. She is holding a pen and a booklet, smiling, and wearing a light-tan dress.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 5 x 7 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Senators
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: United States. Congress
- Keyword: offices
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: representatives
- Named Person: Jordan, Barbara
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1978
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Format Of: [Portrait of Barbara Jordan], TSOU_16-15-18, ark:/67531/metapth843172
Name: The Barbara C. Jordan ArchivesCode: BCJA
Name: Texas Southern UniversityCode: TSOU
- Accession or Local Control No: TSOU_11-24-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth843429