[Barbara Jordan at a Round Table Discussion] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Barbara Jordan at a Round Table Discussion]
Photographer: O'Neill, DevCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1973~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Barbara Jordan sitting at a round-table discussion at a Parliamentary Conference in Williamsburg, Virginia. Jordan is wearing a light-colored dress, and is pictured right. There are two men on either side of her in dark-colored suits. There is another man in a light-colored shirt in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Senators
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Parliamentary Conference
- Keyword: round-table discussions
- Named Person: Jordan, Barbara
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1973~
- Place Name: United States - Virginia - Williamsburg Independent City - Williamsburg
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: The Barbara C. Jordan ArchivesCode: BCJA
Name: Texas Southern UniversityCode: TSOU
- Accession or Local Control No: TSOU_11-13-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth843591