[Funeral Notice for David C. Dickson] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Notice for David C. Dickson]
- Creation: 1880-06-04
- Content Description: Funeral notice for the "late DR. D. C. Dickson" to take place at his families burial place in Anderson, Texas on June 5, 1880.
- Physical Description: 1 notice ; 16 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- Keyword: notices
- Named Person: Dickson, David C.
- Keyword: invitations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County - Anderson
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1880-06-04/1880-06-05
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2016Code: SG16
Name: Two Rivers Historical FoundationCode: TRHF
- Accession or Local Control No: TRHF_R16-018
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth843651