Oral History Interview with William T. Bowman Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oral History Interview with William T. Bowman
- Series Title Baytown World War II Oral Histories
- Series Title Cooper World War II Collection
Interviewer: Parson, CindyCreator Type: Personal
Interviewee: Bowman, William T.Creator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Interview with William T. Bowman, a veteran who served during World War II, in which he answers general questions about his experience in the Army.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel - Veterans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: oral histories
- Keyword: biographies
- Keyword: interviews
- Keyword: WWII
- Named Person: Bowman, William T.
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Europe
- Coverage Date: 1936-04~/1945
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Transcription of: Oral History Interview with William T. Bowman, ark:/67531/metapth845157
Name: Lee College Oral HistoriesCode: LCOH
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Lee CollegeCode: LCBT
- Accession or Local Control No: WW02_Bowman_William_Trans
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth845131
- Display Note: Pages are numbered 25-29.