The Indian Papers of Texas and the Southwest 1825-1916: Volume 2 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
The Indian Papers of Texas and the Southwest 1825-1916: Volume 2, book, 2017; Denton, Texas. (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth846113/: accessed October 3, 2022), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this book.
This book has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As long as you give credit to the rights holder, you may redistribute this book, commercially and/or non-commercially, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this book.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Making derivative works of any kind from this original work.
- Claiming as your own original work.