[Letter to Brother Fisher, from E.A. Simons] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter to Brother Fisher, from E.A. Simons]
- Series Title The Orceneth Fisher Papers
Author: Simons, E. A.Creator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Fisher, Orceneth AsburyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: 1831-1885
- Creation: 18uu-03-18
- Content Description: Letter to Orceneth Asbury Fisher from E.A. Simons inquiring if he has received the money he sent in paying back an advance and asks his opinion regarding selling a particular tract of land. He also discusses the health and illnesses of various acquaintances.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20x25.5 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fisher, Orceneth Asbury, 1831-1884.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Methodist Church -- Clergy.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Methodist
- Keyword: circuit riders
- Keyword: ministers
- Keyword: ministries
- Keyword: money
- Keyword: illness
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Goliad County
Name: Southwestern University Archival CollectionsCode: SUDHRC
Name: Southwestern UniversityCode: SOUTHUN
- Rights License: by
- Accession or Local Control No: OrcenethFisher-Box1-Binder-18uu-03-18-EASimons
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth847230