Porsche Slipstream, Volume 4, Issue 9, October 1966 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Porsche Slipstream, Volume 4, Issue 9, October 1966
- Serial Title Porsche Slipstream
Author: Porsche Club of America. Maverick Region.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Porsche Club of America. Maverick Region.Place of Publication: Southlake, Texas
- Creation: 1966-10
- Content Description: Monthly newsletter published by the Maverick Region of the Porsche Club of America containing stories related to the organization or of interest to the group's members including news, upcoming and past events, other feature articles, and classified advertisements.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Porsche automobiles.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: car owners
- Keyword: DFW area
- Keyword: North Texas
- Keyword: newsletters
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Publication Title: Porsche Slipstream
- Volume: 4
- Issue: 9
Name: SlipstreamCode: PSLIP
Name: Maverick Region Porsche Club of AmericaCode: MRPCA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth848941
- Display Note: Some personal information has been redacted from this issue.
- Display Note: "Vol. IV, No. 9"