[Moore Law Firm Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Moore Law Firm Building]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2008-11-13
- Content Description: Photograph of a red brick building housing the Moore Law Firm in Paris, Texas. There is a sign and cars parked to the right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Lamar County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: signs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2008-11-13
- Place Point: north=33.662285; east=-95.556071;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth84900