1916 V. W. Wall Building Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1916 V. W. Wall Building
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2008-11-13
- Content Description: Photograph of the 1916 V.W. Wall building on Clarksville Street in downtown Paris, Texas. The one story building is situated between two taller brick buildings on either side. A commemorative date plaque is visible near its top contains the year it was built.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2008-11-13
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB