Confederate Monument Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Confederate Monument
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
Sculptor: Coppini, Pompeo LuigiContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2008-11-13
- Content Description: Photograph of the Confederate Veterans' Memorial Statue on the southwest Courthouse lawn in downtown Paris, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Monuments
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Sculptures
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: busts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2008-11-13
- Place Point: north=33.66302901057607; east=-95.55653699999999;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth85014