Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pear-Burner
- Added Title Pear Burner
Inventor: Messerli, John J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: John J. Merrerli, of Kingsville, Texas
Inventor: Mayfield, Jesse L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jesse L. Mayfield, of Corpus Christi, Texas
Witness: Howard, S. T.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to the signature of John J. Messerli
Witness: Thomas, R. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to the signature of John J. Messerli
Witness: Wakefield, W. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to the signature of Jesse L. Mayfield
Witness: Roberts, FredContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness to the signature of Jesse L. Mayfield
Witness: Wade, S. G.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Harrison, WaltonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Columbia Planograph Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Columbia Planograph., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1913-09-30
- Acceptance Date: 1913-09-30
- Submission Date: 1912-11-05
- Content Description: Patent for improvements in pear-burners of the type good for use with hydrocarbon fuels and adapted to be exploited directly by hand, for example for burning small objects located in positions not accessible.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: pear burners
- Keyword: hand tools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Kingsville
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1074374
- Government Documents No.: 02/729588
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth853567