Telegraph system Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Telegraph system
Inventor: Edward, Claude M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Calude M. Edward of Galveston, Texas
Witness: Flynn, James G.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Edwards, Lee HContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Crawford, J.H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: McCarthy, John J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1913-05-27
- Acceptance Date: 1913-05-27
- Submission Date: 1913-04-09
- Content Description: Patent for telegraph system using keyboard operated remotely.
- Physical Description: , 7 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: telegraph
- Keyword: key board
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1062824
- Government Documents No.: 02/669460
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth854107
- Display Note: "Application filed April 9, 1913 Serial No. 669,460"