[Two Men and a Woman in the Kitchen of the Blue Willow Tea Room] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Two Men and a Woman in the Kitchen of the Blue Willow Tea Room]
Photographer: Mears, Dewey G.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1947-01-30
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of two men and a woman working in a kitchen. They are all wearing light-colored uniforms. The woman is wearing a dress, and putting muffins into an oven. One of the men is holding a plate, ready to serve, and the other is preparing a plate.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Blue Willow Tea Room
- Keyword: kitchens
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1947-01-30
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Place Point: north=30.295728; east=-97.744059;
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dewey G. Mears Photograph ArchiveCode: DMPA
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Holder: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
- Accession or Local Control No: ASPL_DM-47-C1302
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth856641
- Display Note: The address of the place point is 2830 Rio Grande Street, Austin, TX 78705.