[Business card of "Pilkington Jackson Art Publisher"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Business card of "Pilkington Jackson Art Publisher"]
- Content Description: Business card of "PILKINGTON JACKSON ART PUBLISHER 58 East 13 Street" Front of card has image of a carriage holding two men wearing black top hats drawn by a black horse who is moving fast. Trees are in the background. Back of card reads: "Terms To Dealers. TAKING THE REINS, BY JOHN W. EHNIGER, N.A.21 by 13 inches, beautifully mounted on India tint, engraved title &c., per dozen, $24.00. Retail, $3 00Another edition, 12 1/2 by 7 1/2, per dozen $8 00. Retail, & $1 00Also, by the same Artist, "Sheridan's Ride," and "The Decisive Moment," (Farragut at Mobile Bay), 12 by 10. India tint, mounted, &c., $16 per dozen. Retail $2 00.All the above measurements are exclusive of margin.These photographs sell at sight, and colored copies can be had at a slight increase of prices. Remit by Money Order. In cases where parties are know to the publisher goods will be sent C. O. D. If this does not interest you personally be good enough to hand it to some one else."
- Physical Description: Paper; Length/Circumference: 6, Width/Diameter: 10.1
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Exchange Medium
- NMC Chenhalls: Card, Store
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: George Ranch Museum CollectionCode: GR
Name: George Ranch Historical ParkCode: GR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2000.079.005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth8576