Air-Compressing Apparatus. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air-Compressing Apparatus.
- Added Title Air Compressing Apparatus.
Inventor: Gebhardt, William CharlesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: William Charles Gebhardt, of San Antonio, Texas. ; W. C. Gebhardt ; Wm. Chas. Gebhardt.
Witness: Burrell, M. E.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Franzoni, E. B.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: MurrayContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1915-03-16
- Acceptance Date: 1915-03-16
- Submission Date: 1911-03-08
- Content Description: Patent for a new air compressing apparatus which employs two kinds of tanks called high pressure containers and low pressure containers charged by means of an air compressing engine.
- Physical Description: 18 sheets, 10 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Gear
- Keyword: pneumatic-hydraulic systems
- Keyword: hydraulic systems
- Keyword: pneumatic systems
- Keyword: engines
- Keyword: servomotors
- Keyword: machines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1132331
- Government Documents No.: 02/613094
- Government Documents No.: 02/857609
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth859259
- Display Note: "Application filed March 8, 1911. Serial No. 613,094. Renewed August 19, 1914. Serial No. 857,690."