Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oil-Burner.
- Added Title Oil Burner.
Inventor: Clayton, Oscar B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oscar B. Clayton, of Houston Heights, Texas.
Witness: Montgomery, MayContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Yeagley, J. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Montgomery, MayContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1914-01-27
- Acceptance Date: 1914-01-27
- Submission Date: 1912-04-27
- Content Description: Patent for a new and improved oil burner design to provide simultaneously regulation of the fuel, steam, and water supply to the coil, including illustration.
- Physical Description: , 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Keyword: oil burners
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston Heights
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1085581
- Government Documents No.: 02/693540
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth859378