Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Windmill
Inventor: Henning, Thomas W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Tom. W. Henning
Witness: McLemore, Lee L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Lee L. McLemore
Witness: Johnson, E. M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: E. M. Johnson
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1913-06-28
- Acceptance Date: 1914-10-27
- Content Description: Patent for Windmill Improvements that includes a mounted rotor for horizontal rotation, including illustrations.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tom Green County - San Angelo
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1115313
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth859717