[Train #610 Trial Run Article] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Train #610 Trial Run Article]
- Creation: 1976-02-04
- Content Description: Copy photo of an article about the trial runs of T&P train #610 around Fort Worth and Wichita Falls. Included is a partial schedule of the Freedom Train's Texas appearances.
- Physical Description: 1 copy photo : b&w ; 15 x 12 cm., on mat 26 x 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas & Pacific Railway.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads - Trains
- Keyword: train #610
- Keyword: American Freedom Train
- Keyword: 610 Historical Foundation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976-02-04
Name: Texas & Pacific Railway CollectionCode: TXPRC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The Grace MuseumCode: GRACE
- Accession or Local Control No: BoxBa-1-1-048
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth860511