[T&P Train Car] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [T&P Train Car]
Photographer: Winters, Charles E.Creator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Photograph of a T&P train car. There is a tree visible behind the car. Written underneath are "USRA Double Sheath" and "Charles E. Winters."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 12 cm., on mat 26 x 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas & Pacific Railway.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads - Trains
- Keyword: T&P
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas & Pacific Railway CollectionCode: TXPRC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The Grace MuseumCode: GRACE
- Accession or Local Control No: BoxB-3-3-075
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth860897