[T&P Trains #263 & #455] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [T&P Trains #263 & #455]
Photographer: Watson & BrownCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Watson & Brown Collection
- Creation: 1916~
- Content Description: Photograph of T&P trains #263 & #455. Written below the image are "#263 & #455 Looking west M.P. 89.1 at Longview (1916 era)" and "Watson & Brown Collection."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 18 cm., on mat 26 x 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas & Pacific Railway.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads - Trains
- Keyword: T&P
- Keyword: train #263
- Keyword: train #455
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1916~
Name: Texas & Pacific Railway CollectionCode: TXPRC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The Grace MuseumCode: GRACE
- Accession or Local Control No: BoxA-1-4-032
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth861034