Bulletin of McMurry College, 1932-1933 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin of McMurry College, 1932-1933
- Added Title Tenth annual catalogue, 1932-33
- Added Title Bulletin, McMurry College, Volume 10, Number 2, June 1932
Author: McMurry CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: McMurry CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1932-06
- Content Description: Bulletin describes the governance, faculty, course offerings, and campus life of McMurry College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 94 p. : 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1932
- End Date: 1933
Name: McMurry University CatalogsCode: MMUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- OCLC: 27375536
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth86151
- Display Note: "Volume X" "Published Quarterly" "First Semester Opens September 12, 1932. Second Semester Opens January 31, 1933"