[Two Actors in The Unsinkable Molly Brown #11] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Two Actors in The Unsinkable Molly Brown #11]
- Series Title Lewis Fulks Theatre Department Collection
Photographer: Jones, LloydCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1967-11-08..1967-11-11]
- Content Description: Photograph from Abilene Christian College's 1967 production of "The Unsinkable Molly Brown." Skip Latson (Johnny "Leadville" Brown) stands left as Susan Mansur (Molly Brown) admires the brass bed in his home.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Abilene Christian University
- Keyword: musicals
- Keyword: The Unsinkable Molly Brown
- Named Person: Latson, Skip
- Named Person: Mansur, Susan
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1967-11-08..1967-11-11]
Name: Abilene Christian University Homecoming Musicals CollectionCode: ACUHMC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: Fulks_Theatre_0249
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth864951
- Display Note: The 1967 Abilene Christian College Homecoming musical, "The Unsinkable Molly Brown," was performed in Sewell Auditorium on the Abilene Christian College campus. Lewis Fulks directed and designed the show, Ronald Griffin directed and conducted music, and George Stewart was technical director.