[Twenty-One People in Camelot #3] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Twenty-One People in Camelot #3]
- Series Title Lewis Fulks Theatre Department Collection
Photographer: Jones, LloydCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1965-11-10..1965-11-13]
- Content Description: Group photograph of twenty-one people from "Camelot," the 1965 Abilene Christian College Homecoming musical. At the back center on elevated platform is Dale Ward (King Arthur) and Jackie Smith (Guenevere). To left of Dale Ward is Mark Springer (Lancelot). Various attendants and other actors are on the stage looking toward the center.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Abilene Christian University
- Keyword: musicals
- Keyword: Camelot
- Named Person: Ward, Dale
- Named Person: Smith, Jackie
- Named Person: Springer, Mark
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1965-11-10..1965-11-13]
Name: Abilene Christian University Homecoming Musicals CollectionCode: ACUHMC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: Fulks_Theatre_0163
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth865554
- Display Note: The 1965 Abilene Christian College Homecoming musical, "Camelot," was performed in Sewell Auditorium on the Abilene Christian College campus. Lewis Fulks served as director and designer, Richard Fulton was music director, and Gary Aday served as technical director.