Alphonso Bustillos as a Baby Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alphonso Bustillos as a Baby
- Creation: 1908~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Alphonso Bustillos at 10 months old. He was the son on Jesus and Cruz Bustillos of Shafter, Texas and was born in 1908.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w; 3 x 4 in., matted to 5 x 7 in.
- Keyword: babies
- Named Person: Bustillos, Alphonso
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: 1961.02.01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth87301
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro