[City Accounts, 1860] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City Accounts, 1860]
Compiler: Sidwile, MiguelCreator Type: Personal
Witness: Treviño, TomasContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Mayor de la C.
- Creation: 1860-07-02
- Content Description: Account balances for the city of Laredo, written out by the treasurer and signed by the mayor.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 31 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: city accounts
- Keyword: financial reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Webb County - Laredo
- Coverage Date: 1860-07
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Spanish Archives of LaredoCode: SAL
Name: St. Mary's University Louis J. Blume LibraryCode: SMLBL
- Accession or Local Control No: SMLBL_05-199-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth876077