Graham Leader. (Graham, Tex.), Vol. 2, No. 1, Ed. 1 Saturday, August 25, 1877 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Graham Leader. (Graham, Tex.), Vol. 2, No. 1, Ed. 1 Saturday, August 25, 1877
- Serial Title Graham Leader
- Added Title The Leader
Name: J. W. GravesPlace of Publication: Graham, TexasAdditional Info: Publisher and Proprietor
- Creation: 1877-08-25
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Graham, Texas that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : ill. ; page 32 x 22 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Young County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Young County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Keyword: Graham
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Young County - Graham
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 2
- Issue: 1
- Edition: 1
Name: Graham Area Newspaper CollectionCode: GANC
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: The Library of GrahamCode: LOGR
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088805
- OCLC: 14173519
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth879195
- Display Note: Published every Saturday.