Verbatim of Tape Narrated by Alton Ashcraft Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Verbatim of Tape Narrated by Alton Ashcraft
Interviewee: Ashcraft, AltonContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1976
- Content Description: Written transcript from an autobiographical tape by Alton "Baldy" Ashcraft. It covers his years in the Army and stories of their maneuvers in West Texas.
- Physical Description: 12 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- Keyword: 82nd Field Artillery
- Keyword: cavalry
- Keyword: Fort Bliss
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Marfa
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: 1976.01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88094
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600