[Copy of Danly and Lambert's petition against the estate of Michael Reed] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Copy of Danly and Lambert's petition against the estate of Michael Reed], legal document, March 26, 1861; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth880991/: accessed October 22, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Southwestern University.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this legal document.
This legal document has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Southwestern University in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this legal document, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this legal document.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.