[Catholic Church] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Catholic Church]
- Content Description: Postcard of an adobe Mexican Catholic church in Deming, New Mexico. The churchyard is fenced in. There is a bell at the top of the church, and a cross above the bell. There is a windmill in the background. A note on the front of the card says, "Mexican Catholic Church Deming, N. Mex."
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Catholic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: adobe
- Keyword: adobe buildings
- Keyword: fences
- Keyword: windmills
- Keyword: postcards
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico - Luna County - Deming
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: 1977.01.01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88148
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo