Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Airplanes
Author: Orozco, CeciliaCreator Type: Personal
Interviewee: Hinkle, Stacy C.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1968
- Content Description: Research paper written by Cecilia Orozco about the 1st Aero Squadron, the first aviation unit used in active field service in the history of the United States Army. With the paper are two letters from Stacy C. Hinkle, which were used to write the paper. This paper was written for a history class at Marfa High School.
- Physical Description: 5 p., 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation - Airplanes
- Keyword: 1st Aero Squadron
- Keyword: Punitive Expedition
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Marfa
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1968
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: A1968.03_01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88245
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600