Andrews County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Andrews County
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1887-02
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map ; 58 x 66 cm.
- Content Description: Map of Andrews County, Texas, including the Panhandle Plains region. University Lands are colored in blue, and Public School Lands are colored in yellow. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Panhandle Plains
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: blocks
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: townships
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Andrews County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Andrews County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3230
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88307
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.