Cass County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cass County
- Creation: 1847
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : laminated ; 55 x 48 cm.
- Content Description: Map of Cass County, Texas, including the Piney Woods region. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Piney Woods
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Cass County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Jefferson, Texas
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cass County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cass County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3370
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.