Cottle County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cottle County
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1895
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : laminated ; 61 x 47 cm.
- Content Description: Map of the Panhandle Plains region covering Cottle County, Texas. The center of Cottle County is marked on map. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Panhandle Plains
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Cottle County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Pease River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cottle County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cottle County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3452
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88470
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.