[Letter from Maury Spencer to Miss Jeanne Bertig, April 27, 1906] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Maury Spencer to Miss Jeanne Bertig, April 27, 1906]
- Series Title Personal Papers (MS 80-0002)
Author: Spencer, MauryCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1906-04-27
- Content Description: Letter from Maury Spencer to Miss Jeanne Bertig discussing Maury Spencer traveling to St. Louis to attend Jeanne Bertig's wedding and wishing her happiness.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 13 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Weddings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - St. Louis Independent City - St Louis
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Harris and Eliza KempnerCode: KEMP
Name: Rosenberg LibraryCode: ROSEL
- Accession or Local Control No: KEMP_02-F-08-072-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth884791