Dallas County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dallas County
- Added Title A Map of Dallas County
Draftsman: Swindell, J. H.Creator Type: Personal
Surveyor: Cole, John M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dallas County Surveyor
- Creation: 1855-08-14
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : laminated ; 47 x 48 cm.
- Content Description: Map of the Prairies and Lakes region covering Dallas County, Texas. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Prairies and Lakes
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Dallas County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Dallas, Texas
- Keyword: Lancaster, Texas
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Trinity River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3465
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88480
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.