DeWitt County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title DeWitt County
- Added Title Map of DeWitt County
Draftsman: Blau, F. G.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1881-06
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 59 x 68 cm.
- Content Description: Map of the Prairies and Lakes region covering DeWitt County, Texas. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Prairies and Lakes
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: DeWitt County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Cuero, Texas
- Keyword: Yorktown, Texas
- Keyword: Westhoff, Texas
- Keyword: Clinton, Texas
- Keyword: railroads
- Keyword: Gulf, Western Texas and Pacific Railroad
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Guadalupe River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: DeWitt County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3477
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88492
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.