Goliad County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Goliad County
- Added Title Map of Goliad County
Draftsman: Pressler, Charles W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1853-02
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 78 x 62 cm.
- Content Description: Map of the South Texas Plains region covering Goliad County, Texas. There is a drawing of an unnamed mission on William D. Sutherland's Survey by the San Antonio River, as shown on map. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: South Texas Plains
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Goliad County, Texas
- Keyword: missions
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: William D. Sutherland's Survey
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Helena, Texas
- Keyword: forts
- Keyword: Fort Goliad
- Keyword: missions
- Keyword: Espiritu Santo Mission
- Keyword: Rosario Mission
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: Copano Road
- Keyword: Victoria Road
- Keyword: Anastasia Road
- Keyword: San Antonio Road
- Keyword: Mier Road
- Keyword: Matamoros Road
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: San Antonio River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Goliad County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Goliad County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3585
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88584
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.