Gonzales County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gonzales County
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1869
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 57 x 57 cm.
- Content Description: Map of the Prairies and Lakes region covering Gonzales County, Texas. The road to Halletsville, Texas is marked on map. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Prairies and Lakes
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Gonzales County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Gonzales, Texas
- Keyword: Harwood, Texas
- Keyword: Halletsville, Texas
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: San Antonio Road
- Keyword: Mill Road
- Keyword: Bastrop Road
- Keyword: Columbus Road
- Keyword: mountains
- Keyword: Capote Mountain
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Guadalupe River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gonzales County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gonzales County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3592
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88591
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.