Hall County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hall County
Draftsman: Matthews, Sam. P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Draftsman and compiler
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1881-09-30
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 67 x 54 cm.
- Content Description: Map of the Panhandle Plains region covering Hall County, Texas. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Panhandle Plains
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Hall County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Pease River
- Keyword: Prairie Dog Town River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hall County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hall County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3616
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88614
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.