Hemphill County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hemphill County
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1887-09-12
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 52 x 45 cm.
- Content Description: Map of Hemphill County, Texas, including the Panhandle Plains region. The center of Hemphill County is marked on map. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Panhandle Plains
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: Hemphill County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Canadian, Texas
- Keyword: territories
- Keyword: Indian Territory
- Keyword: railroads
- Keyword: Southern Kansas Railroad
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Canadian River
- Keyword: Washita River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hemphill County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3662
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88644
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.