CO2, Carbon Dioxide, Fire Extinguishing Equipment Instructions [Fire Fighting] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title CO2, Carbon Dioxide, Fire Extinguishing Equipment Instructions [Fire Fighting]
- Creation: 1940-07-30
- Content Description: Blueprint depicting technical details of Battleship Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : blueprint ; 21 x 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas (Battleship) -- Drawings.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Ships
- Keyword: schematics
- Keyword: BB-35
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Battleship Texas Blueprint CollectionCode: BTXBP
Name: Texas Parks & Wildlife DepartmentCode: TXPWD
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: NA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth887146