The Graham Daily Reporter (Graham, Tex.), Vol. 8, No. 168, Ed. 1 Friday, March 13, 1942 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Graham Daily Reporter (Graham, Tex.), Vol. 8, No. 168, Ed. 1 Friday, March 13, 1942
- Serial Title The Graham Daily Reporter
Editor: Luker, Phil E.Creator Type: Personal
Owner: Spears, George T.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Geo. T. Spears
Name: Graham Publishing CompanyPlace of Publication: Graham, Texas
Name: Phil E. LukerPlace of Publication: Graham, Texas
- Creation: 1942-03-13
- Content Description: Daily newspaper from Graham, Texas that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : ill. ; page 20 x 15 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Young County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Young County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Keyword: Graham
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Young County - Graham
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Volume: 8
- Issue: 168
- Edition: 1
Name: Graham Area Newspaper CollectionCode: GANC
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: The Library of GrahamCode: LOGR
- Rights License: copyright
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088787
- OCLC: 14153145
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth888153
- Display Note: Published every day except Saturday and Sunday.
- Display Note: Page order within issues may be out of sequence.