McLennan County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title McLennan County
- Added Title Map of McClennan County
Draftsman: Martin, JosephCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1868-12
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 58 x 65 cm.
- Content Description: Map of McLennan County, Texas, including the Prairies and Lakes region. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Prairies and Lakes
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: McLennan County, Texas
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Waco, Texas
- Keyword: Gatesville, Texas
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: Waco and Fort Graham Road
- Keyword: Waco and Hamilton Road
- Keyword: Hillsborough Dallas and Martin Road
- Keyword: Seansville and Clifton Road
- Keyword: Waco and Clifton Road
- Keyword: Waco and Lampasas Road
- Keyword: Station Creek Road
- Keyword: Perry and Waco Road
- Keyword: hills
- Keyword: Hubby's Hill
- Keyword: bluffs
- Keyword: Horst Bluff
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Bosque River
- Keyword: Brazos River
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McLennan County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - McLennan County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3861
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88821
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.