Polk County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Polk County, Texas
Draftsman: Appell, P. F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Draftsman and compiler
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1897-02
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 69 x 54 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Polk County, Texas in the Piney Woods region. Some borders and features are marked in color. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Piney Woods
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: villages
- Keyword: Smithfield, Texas
- Keyword: Swartwort, Texas
- Keyword: Livington, Texas
- Keyword: Moscow, Texas
- Keyword: Coshattee, Texas
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Trinity River
- Keyword: Neches River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Polk County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Polk County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3956
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.