Map of Polk County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Polk County
- Added Title Polk County
Draftsman: Schutze, Ed.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Draftsman and compiler
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1871-12
- Physical Description: 1 map : laminated ; 51 x 55 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Polk County, Texas in the Piney Woods region. Scale [ca. 1:133,334] (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Piney Woods
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Smithfield, Texas
- Keyword: Swartwort, Texas
- Keyword: Livington, Texas
- Keyword: Moscow, Texas
- Keyword: Lower Coshattee, Texas
- Keyword: Long King, Texas
- Keyword: villages
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: road to Sumpter
- Keyword: road to Nacogdoches
- Keyword: road to San Augustine
- Keyword: road from Duncan's to Lewis' Ferry
- Keyword: road to Woodville
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Trinity River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Polk County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Polk County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3957
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88904
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.