Map of Refugio County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Refugio County
- Added Title Refugio County
Draftsman: Schmidt, V.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Draftsman and compiler
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1885
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 51 x 66 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Refugio County, Texas in the Gulf Coast region. Some notes and features are marked in color. Scale [ca. 1:133,334] (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Gulf Coast
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: bays
- Keyword: Espiritu Santo Bay
- Keyword: Copano Bay
- Keyword: Mission Bay
- Keyword: St. Charles Bay
- Keyword: Heines Bay
- Keyword: lakes
- Keyword: Mission Lake
- Keyword: islands
- Keyword: Goose Island
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Aransas River
- Keyword: San Antonio River
- Keyword: Mission River
- Keyword: Guadalupe River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Refugio County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Refugio County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_3986
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth88924
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.