Map of Victoria County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Victoria County
- Added Title Victoria County
Photographer: Lungkwitz, HermanCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1873~
- Physical Description: 1 map : laminated ; 54 x 50 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Victoria County in the Gulf Coast region. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Gulf Coast
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Victoria, Texas
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: Texana Road
- Keyword: Old Station Road
- Keyword: road to De Leon's Ranch
- Keyword: lakes
- Keyword: Green Lake
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Guadalupe River
- Keyword: Lavaca River
- Keyword: San Antonio River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Victoria County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Victoria County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_4116
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth89039
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.