Victoria County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Victoria County
Compiler: Appell, P. F.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1895-11
- Physical Description: 1 ms. map : some col., laminated ; 76 x 66 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Victoria County, Texas in the Gulf Coast region. Some notes and features are marked in color. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Gulf Coast
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Victoria, Texas
- Keyword: Texana, Texas
- Keyword: Kemper Bluff, Texas
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: Linnville Road
- Keyword: Old Station Road
- Keyword: railroads
- Keyword: Indianola Railway
- Keyword: New York, Texas and Mexican Railway
- Keyword: lakes
- Keyword: Green Lake
- Keyword: ferries
- Keyword: Ferry at Kemper Bluff
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Guadalupe River
- Keyword: San Antonio River
- Keyword: Lavaca River
- Keyword: Navidad River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Victoria County (Tex.) -- Maps, Manuscript.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Victoria County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_4118
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.
- Display Note: Note on map: "North half copied from map of E. A. Hensoldt and south half recompiled by P. F. Appell".