Montgomery County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Montgomery County
Draftsman: Grothaus, F.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1861
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 47 x 58 cm.
- Content Description: Map of Montgomery County, Texas including the Piney Woods region.
- Keyword: Piney Woods
- Keyword: photostats
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: Montgomery, Texas
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: West Fork of San Jacinto River
- Keyword: Middle Fork of San Jacinto River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Montgomery County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montgomery County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
- Is Version Of: Montgomery County, GLO_3890
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_78283
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.
- Display Note: "Drawn from the Original by F. Grothaus, G'l. Land Office, 1861."