A Map of Panola County, Texas 1850 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Map of Panola County, Texas 1850
- Added Title Panola County, 1850
- Added Title [formerly] Panola County Sketch File 27
Surveyor: Hill, DavidContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: District Surveyor
- Creation: 1850-03-14
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 91 x 65 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Panola County, Texas including a handwritten index of property owners written in the margins.
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Panola County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Panola County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_78317
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth89199
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.
- Display Note: Conservation funded by Friends of the Texas General Land Office, 2005. See Panola County Sketch 27, counter nos. 33498 through 33501 for information filed with this map.